ONLY 5-20% OF YOUR PHOSPHATE FERTILIZER IS AVAILABLE TO YOUR CROP IN THE FIRST SEASON.
Phosphate reacts and becomes insoluble with cations such as: calcium, aluminum, iron, and magnesium. This fixation begins immediately upon addition of phosphate to the soil. Once bound, the phosphate is unavailable to the crop. This provides a significant challenge for producers to ensure there is the correct amount of phophate an essential nutrient.
GIVE YOUR PHOSPHATE A HALO OF AVAILABILITY WITH NUTRICHARGE®
NutriCharge is able to keep more phosphorus available to the plant when it needs it most by sequestering the positively charged calcium, aluminum and iron preventing them from tie-up with phosphorus. The large stable molecule is able to sustain many cation/anion interactions without being rendered useless in the soil.
IMMEDIATE PROTECTION FOR PHOSPHATE
|CACLIUM BOUND||ALUMINIUM BOUND||IRON BOUND|
|CONTROL||3.31 PPM||5.66 PPM||5.51 PPM|
|NUTRICHARGE||4.79 PPM||5.25 PPM||4.79 PPM|
The following lab demonstration was conducted to illustrate the rapid fixation of phosphate with cations in the soil. It highlights the ability of NutriCharge to keep phosphate from binding to CA, Fe and Al and becoming unavailable.
62 ppm of phosphate was added to the soil. Spring wheat was germinated and grown for three weeks. Soil test were take to determine cation bound phosphate in the soil. The trial was run for three weeks and repeated 3 times
WHAT MAKES NUTRICHARGE THE BEST OPTION?
- NutriCharge is the largest molecule available. This means it has the best performance of any P polymer in higher pH soils. In high pH soils other polymers cannot handle the load of the calcium cations.
- NutriCharge is the best priced product with the most consistent performance.
- NutriCharge's formulation allows you to use with both dry and liquid fertilizers
- Once NutriCharge is coated it can be stored for months without affecting the products efficiency.
- Its deliberate design allows micronutrients such as Zn and Fe to be available as needed.